Wild Fire Cider$29.00 NZD
We're super wild about Wild Dispensary’s Wild Fire Cider. It's a spicy, pro-biotic, immune boosting, apple cider vinegar-based tonic loaded with health benefits.
This health boosting tonic is inspired by Rosemary Gladstar’s 1970s recipe which she adapted from an old European gypsy formula. Infused with New Zealand medicinal herbs, Fire Cider is a powerful, enlivening tonic which can be used to help promote healthy gut bacteria - a natural probiotic.
Check out the amazing list ingredients:
- Horseradish - the star of the tonic. Traditionally used for its antibacterial properties
- Cayenne pepper -adds heat and accelerates your metabolism
- Ginger -traditionally used to aid digestion and provide warmth
- Turmeric - well-known as an anti-inflammatory
- Garlic, onion, thyme, rosemary, oregano, parsley and bay leaves – all traditionally used as antioxidants
- Usnea - traditionally used for upper respiratory and lung infection
- Kawakawa - traditionally used by Māori to support the body when under stress
Dilute 5ml (child) or up to 10ml (adult) with hot or cold water. Add a teaspoon of honey if you want a pleasant touch of sweetness.
- take as a ‘wellness shot’
- add to salad dressings, roast vegetables or steamed greens.
- fabulous ingredient for a Bloody Mary